Bill Little Announces Bid for Re-election to Camarillo City Council
It has been my great honor to serve Camarillo as your City Councilmember for the past four years. I also had the privilege, when hired as City Manager in 1988, to guide Camarillo out of difficult financial problems. I welcome the opportunity to once again be your representative in these ever-changing, difficult social and economic times.
In the coming four years we will need to focus on crucial issues that face our City:
* Maintain and strengthen the City’s finances.
* Maintain our reputation as a pro-business City.
* Increase economic development with emphasis on new jobs.
* Review reasonable and common-sense development and growth.
* Improve traffic conditions in Camarillo.
* Preserve Camarillo as one of the safest cities in California.
* Help solve drought issues and support building desalination plant.
My years of municipal experience and proven leadership will enable me to successfully accomplish these tasks. I have already had the opportunity to make significant and positive changes in our City and will continue to do so.
I would respectfully request your support to continue to be your voice on the Council. I will work diligently to preserve our City’s reputation and quality of life.
Vote Bill Little for Camarillo City Council.
Bill Little Discusses the Issues Facing Camarillans
In the News
Little says there’s still work to be done
Says regional desalination plant remains a priority
By Stephanie Sumell
Bill Little said he brings a unique perspective to the Camarillo City Council because he’s been on both sides of the table.
The office holder served as city manager from 1988 to 2000 and was elected to the council in 2012.
“I was city manager not only for Camarillo but for other cities as well,” he said. “I know from experience what certain things mean and whether they make sense.”